Each WERU Member is part of a community that provides over half of our annual budget. Without such generous listener support WERU Community Radio would be greatly diminished and might not even exist. That’s why we are so happy that listener support put us over the top during our November 2-8 Membership Drive. We raised $21,433 and welcomed 59 New Members! Thank you!!!
THERE ARE SEVERAL WAYS TO DONATE TO WERU:
- Online giving at https://weru.org/donate/ is a convenient way to support WERU whenever you like.
- Call the station during the Membership Drive at (207) 469-6600 or during any weekday business hours.
- Becoming a New Member helps keep the programming you love and depend on coming over the airwaves and Internet.
- Your gift is tax-deductible.
- We will mail you a WERU bumper sticker.
- You’ll feel good!
- Contribute to WERU each month through monthly automatic deductions from your credit or debit card, or through electronic funds transfer from your checking account.
- Spread your contribution over time through manageable monthly payments.
- Decide the monthly amount to give that works best for you. ($5 minimum)
- Receive a WERU Sustaining Member window cling decal.
- Call in for CD drawings during the Pledge Drives.
- If you are already a Sustaining Member we thank you. Please consider increasing the amount of your monthly donation – whatever amount works for you. A little bit goes a long way!
25% of WERU’s revenue comes from the local business community, most of them small businesses. Local business support is a very big part of WERU! Thank you!
Benefits of being a Business Supporter/Sponsor:
- Listing on WERU’s website, weru.org
- Business Supporter window decal
- Business Supporter framed certificate
- On-air announcements recognizing you as a WERU Business Supporter (optional)
Business Support/Underwriting Levels
- Starting Level: $200 (single payment) or $18.50 per month for 13 announcements (automatic credit card charge or electronic funds transfer).
- Higher contribution amounts give you more underwriting announcements.
For more details on how your business or organization can help WERU Community Radio and connect with our listeners at the same time, call Denis Howard, Business Support Manager at 469-6600 or email him at email@example.com.