WERU Community Radio is, as it has since the beginning, listener-supported. This certainly means financial support, but it can also take shape in the form of feedback. WERU volunteers feel great when they get listener calls, notes, or emails telling them that their programs are enjoyed and valued. We also benefit from constructive criticism. And of course we really appreciate it when we get lots of feedback through periodic audience surveys, as we did recently when 370 people participated! Our anonymous survey, which was available online from October 26, 2022 to December 5, 2022, provided us with much information that will help WERU to continue to provide excellent community radio service to listeners, over the airwaves, internet, and mobile app. Thanks to everyone who participated in the survey! See the results: WERU 2022 Listener Survey Report.
- Question 1. What is your age range?
- Question 2. Are you a member of WERU?
- Question 3. Are you a WERU volunteer?
- Question 4. How frequently do you listen to WERU?
- Question 5. How do you listen to WERU? (select all that apply)
- Question 6. What is your preferred method of listening to WERU? (select one)
- Question 7. What WERU content do you enjoy listening to?
- Question 8 and 9. What times of day do you listen to WERU?
- Question 10. What time of day do you prefer listening to local public affairs programming?
- Question 11. What special events from WERU would you enjoy?
- We also received written feedback on programming, which you can submit any time at [email protected]. Thanks!