WERU has a new on-demand playback system which allows you to listen to show recordings (for two weeks after they air) and view the playlists (for music shows) in the same place, instead of having to go to two different locations on our website. Please email [email protected] if you have any comments or questions about the new system. Thanks for listening to WERU! See below for instructions.
To listen to a program that was aired and recorded in the past week (appears in a beige box):
- Follow this link to the program schedule (or select “On-demand Playback” under “Programming” in the drop-down navigation bar).
- On the schedule, click on the program that you would like to listen to (or read the playlist from).
- When the next page comes up you’ll see the player near the top left, over the program name, which will let you play the most recent edition of the show. Scroll down the page to see the playlist from that most recent show as well.
- To listen to an earlier show, click on the program name on this program page, which will take you to a page of previous playlists with little audio speaker images next to the playlists from the past two weeks that you can listen to. Click the little speaker symbol and the recorded show will begin to play.
If the program has not been recorded yet this week (appears in a blue box):
- Click the name of the show in the schedule.
- When the page comes up it you’ll see previous playlists with little audio speaker symbols next to the playlists from the past two weeks. Click the little speaker symbol and the recorded show will begin to play.
Thank you for listening to WERU online! If you have any comments or questions about this service please email [email protected].