How to subscribe
In order to subscribe to a podcast of all or some of our audio archives, you will need a Podcast app, an ‘aggregator’ or, more simply, a utility that will run on your computer or mobile device which will regularly check WERU’s audio archives for updates. When it finds new updates to the feeds you have subscribed to, it will automatically download them so you can listen at your convenience. Popular Podcasting apps are iTunes and Winamp. A full list of podcasting software can be found at en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_podcatchers.
- Use the iTunes link for your Mac or Windows PC with iTunes installed.
- Use the iOS link for your iPhone or iPad.
- Use the Android link on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Use the URL of the RSS link in your podcatching software.
- Use the Feed link to open the podcast in your already installed podcatcher.