Live Stream: Use the player on the top of our site to listen to what is on the air right now. Click on the play button to launch the pop-up player window.
Or you can use these links for your favorite way of listening:
- http://pacificaservice.org:8000/weru (32k)
- http://pacificaservice.org:8000/weru_64 (64k stereo)
- http://pacificaservice.org:8000/weru_128 (128k stereo)
- At TuneIn Radio‘s site or search for “WERU” with a TuneIn app.
- Tell your Amazon Echo device, “Alexa, listen to WERU.”
- Tell your Google Home device, “Ok Google” or “Hey Google,” then… “Play WERU.”
Local Public Affairs Archives includes past years of our locally produced Public Affairs shows.
For thorough tips on improving your radio reception, visit our surprisingly often visited page, Improving Radio Reception.
Definition of Podcasting
First off, if you are not familiar with what podcasting is you may want to read more about it. A good place to start is at wikipedia at en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Podcasting
How to subscribe
In order to subscribe to a podcast of all or some of our audio archives, you will need a Podcast app, an ‘aggregator’ or, more simply, a utility that will run on your computer or mobile device which will regularly check WERU’s audio archives for updates. When it finds new updates to the feeds you have subscribed to, it will automatically download them so you can listen at your convenience. Popular Podcasting apps are iTunes and Winamp. A full list of podcasting software can be found at en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_podcatchers.
- Use the iTunes link for your Mac or Windows PC with iTunes installed.
- Use the iOS link for your iPhone or iPad.
- Use the Android link on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Use the URL of the RSS link in your podcatching software.
- Use the Feed link to open the podcast in your already installed podcatcher.