WERU-FM is licensed to Salt Pond Community Broadcasting, a non-profit corporation operated by a volunteer Board of Directors from the community that WERU serves. Board of Directors meetings are held at WERU on the Third Monday of each month, 4:00-6:00 p.m. (except for Monday holidays, when the Board then meets the next day on a Tuesday). Meetings are open for public observation (except for when the Board goes into executive session to address confidential matters). The first fifteen minutes of each meeting are reserved for comment by any member of the public.
Please contact Matt Murphy by email at email@example.com or call 469-6600 with questions about the next scheduled board meeting. Minutes of Board of Directors meetings are posted for public viewing at the radio station and are available upon request.
WERU Board of Directors:
- Jeff Burnham, Mount Desert (Board Secretary)
- Starr Gilmartin, Trenton
- Nancy Minott, Bucksport
- Matt Murphy, Penobscot (Ex officio)
- Shane Osborne, Stonington
- Pat Pugh, Mount Desert (Board Vice President)
- Lynn Soucy, Portland (Board President)
- Ryan Swanson, Trenton
- Jon VanAmringe, Lamoine (Board Treasurer)
- Linda Washburn, Tremont